North Star Imaging, Inc., an ITW company, is the domestic leading manufacturer of turn-key 2D Digital X-ray and 3D X-ray Computed Tomography (CT) systems for the Industrial Nondestructive Testing industry. Industrial X-ray/CT scanning allows users to view
and inspect both the external and internal structures of a part or object without opening it up or otherwise destroying the item. NSI’s technology is used by many different markets including Medical Devices, Electronics, Aerospace, Military/Defense, Castings,
Plastics, Research and more. We also design and develop the software applications used in our systems and have the widest product portfolio range in the industry today, which keeps us way ahead of our competition. Our worldwide headquarters, is located in
the city of Rogers, just outside Minneapolis, Minnesota. This facility has approximately 90 highly skilled employees including application specialists, mechanical, electrical and software engineers, programmers, level 3 instructors and others.
The primary function of this role is to manage the full processing of the accounts payable, month-end accounting tasks related to AP, expenses and hourly bi-weekly payroll.
- Process invoices timely and accurately and according to terms
- Match purchase orders with supplier invoices to ensure accuracy
- Maintain entry of accurate coding as it relates to the general ledger
- Proven experience with sales tax rules related to purchases
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Weekly check runs and ACH transfers via online banking
- Responsible for monthly account reconciliations related to accounts payable and expense accruals and various other month-end close processes
- Monthly sales and use tax filings
- Ensuring proper vendor setup; including ensuring W9’s received
- Annual preparation of 1099’s
- Process Purchasing cards and Concur expenses
- Post cash receipts to invoices
- Process credit card payments
- Process biweekly non-exempt payroll
- Other duties as assigned
1 year minimum of full AP process experience
Associates Degree in Accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and apply accounting knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level competency in Microsoft Excel is necessary
- Outgoing personality with the ability to dig into the details and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Requires a strong initiative, proactive nature and a sense of urgency
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Software Used:
Microsoft Office Suite
Typical Office Equipment
Physical and Visual Activities: .
Sitting, standing, bending, lifting up to 50lbs
Must be able to sit for several hours
Typical office conditions
- Passing results on both pre-employment drug and background checks (which includes driving record) are required.
- A valid driver's license is required for this position.
- A good driving record is necessary.
- Must be able to provide documentation to prove you are legally able to work in the United States.
- North Star Imaging enforces a policy of a drug-free workforce.
Along with opportunities for career growth and development, North Star Imaging provides a comprehensive benefits package, in conjunction with ITW, that supports our employees’ educational endeavors, wellness and financial security. Here are some of the features
our comprehensive package has to offer:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Paid time off and holidays
- Wellness program
- Life insurance up to 8x the salary
- Educational assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts with ITW’s key suppliers: cars, computers, appliances and more
If you need an accommodation to apply for this position, please call 763.463.5650