Your role will be to develop and improve state-of-the-art software for digital radiography and computed tomography.
- Develop and support software for use in computed tomography and digital radiography acquisition and processing.
- Develop and support algorithms for image processing, computer vision, data science.
- Improve software performance using parallelization and GPU(s) programming.
- Conduct and establish test plans to validate computer software and computation algorithms.
- Develop and support software interface to a variety of hardware devices: X-ray detectors, X-ray sources, optical cameras, motion components.
- Create technical documentation that describes the software’s functionality.
- Communicate new developments and findings to internal and external customers, or professional conferences.
- Assist service department during system installations and troubleshooting.
- Teamwork: help maintain legacy code, project planning, platform architecture evolution
- C++ and C#
- GUI design (WinForms, WPF)
- GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL)
- 3D graphics (OpenGL)
- Image analysis, computer vision
- Computed tomography
- Data science
Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics. Full-time opportunities available.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.