The primary function of this role is to be responsible for project management, execution, and reporting for the delivery of industrial x-ray imaging systems per customer specifications. This position will also be responsible for managing product development projects and other projects as defined by the business.
- Interfaces with all departments with the business to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and at the quality we expect to deliver.
- Focus on quality, cost, and on-time delivery in support of business interests, customers and system engineering.
- Defines deliverables and milestones.
- Prioritizes tasks to optimize schedule, resource usage and product quality.
- Leads regular meetings to provide information, identify interdependencies, secure cross-sector agreements and alignment.
- Interface with customers to assure accurate and timely communication of project status.
- Understands proper escalation paths and acts accordingly.
- Delegate tasks and follow up.
- Monitors progress and provides support as needed.
- Checks if deliverables are finalized and in budget, on time and intervenes where needed.
- Manage system interdependencies.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have good planning, communication, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management best practices, engineering principles, and the ability to lead multifunctional teams.
- Must be able to prioritize, have knowledge of escalation paths, and be able make sound judgments and decisions.
- Knowledge of budgeting and have strong analytical & communication skills.
A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Project Manager is required for this position.
Experience in a manufacturing company working directly with customers is preferred.
An Associates Degree is required for this position.
Why North Star Imaging?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage options
- 401(k) program with company match up to 4.5%
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness program
- Educational reimbursement
- 3:1 Corporate Match of charitable contributions
- Paid volunteering time up to 24 hours a year
Candidate requirements include:
- Passing results on both pre-employment drug and background checks (which includes driving record) are required.
- Must be able to provide proof that you are legally able to work in the United States
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.