The selected candidate for our Inside Sales position will plan, organize, direct and control activities to achieve total revenue goals within assigned territory. This position will carry out the Business Development Manager’s plan for strategic and tactical programs conducive to increasing Inspection Services sales presence, penetration, and competitive share in the West Coast Territory. The primary function of this role is to support incoming customer inquiries, find new customers, discover their needs, present the features and benefits and meet NSI and ITW growth objectives for the West Coast territory.
- Actively prospect for potential NSI customers by cold calling and direct sales efforts with defined targets.
- Work with Business Development Manager to grow West Coast territory.
- Meet sales targets and new customer generation for West Coast territory.
- Actively sell ISG products to potential customers.
- Create strategic quotes for CT and DR projects based upon customer requirements with oversight from Business Development Manager.
- Create ISG job packets with customer information.
- Work with ISG WC Principal X-Ray Engineer to sell ISG products.
- Maintain ISG project board daily and follow projects to completion.
- Communicate with the customer to update deliveries.
- Update CRM daily for current opportunities and prospects.
- Complete job packets and prepare for invoicing.
- Arrange online data review presentations and on site demos to targeted customers.
- Manage incoming customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Follow up with new inquiries immediately.
- Produce reports of current account and territory status
- Present territory status reports to Business Development Manager and ISG department manager.
- Create and present PowerPoint presentations for potential customers.
- Visit and meet with potential new customers in the West Coast territory.
- Other duties as assigned
- Willing to help backfill with lab work (less than 10%) when needed
- Follow up with previous customer for 100% satisfaction.
- Attend trade shows to represent NSI ISG to generate new business.
- Follow up with trades show contacts and any new business prospects.
- Manage & maintain accounts.
- Maintain target markets and target customer lists along with clear action items to gain new business.
- Position requires travel up to 20%
- Learn and understand NDT market
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Knowledge of highly technical capital equipment including NDT or X-ray
- Financial & business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Knowledge of business to business sale process and procedures
- Must be a great people person
Why North Star Imaging?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage options
- 401(k) program with company match up to 4.5%
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness program
- Educational reimbursement
- 3:1 Corporate Match of charitable contributions
- Paid volunteering time up to 24 hours a year
Candidate requirements include:
- Passing results on both pre-employment drug and background checks (which includes driving record) are required.
- Must be able to provide proof that you are legally able to work in the United States
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.